Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 8 Boc: Progress Contact Lawyer

So far my experience in finding a lawyer has not been too successful. I am actually trying to do a project within a project. I am trying to find out which state will be the most helpful in my research and I am starting with the initial ten lawyers that I found. I so far have managed to call five of the ten and out of the five I was told that two were in meetings, one  could not help me, one would call me back, and the final one just hung up on me. So my initial search and conclusion is that this project will be no where near as easy as I originally thought. I am still going to approach this in the same manner that I have started and I am going to call back one of the lawyer, the one from North Dakota so far had seemed like they were going to help me and sounded intrigued when I told them that I was from Las Vegas. I understand lawyers are busy people and I just need to stay persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment