Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week9 EOC: Letters of Permission

The four letters of permission that I decided to go with are all in one way or another related to my field of study. The first form that I went with was a property release form due to the fact that in photography objects will be in the photographs. By having the property release form it allows me to take those pictures without the possibility of lawsuit. The second form that I chose to use was a model release form. This form allows myself as well as the model to make sure that our right are protected. This form allows for me to use pictures of the model in any way shape or form that is not derogatory unless other wise stated in the release form agreement, without possibility of legal action.  The third for that I used was the web site linking agreement. I chose this form because it allows me and my website as well as the website of the release form to be included into my works. The final form that I used was the photography permission form. This for allows for me to take pictures of people and or objects that maybe required for my field of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment