Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week 7 EOC: 10 Intellectual Property Questions

1. How do I know what form of intellectual property protection is available for my work?
2. How much of my work is protected under a copyright?
3. How can I prove that there has been an infringement on my copyright? 
4. Can I protect multiple but related works under the same registration? 
5. Are there specialized courts in the United States that hear intellectual property claims?
6. What is required for me to pursue an action for the appropriation of a trade secret?
7. What can be done if someone uses your intellectual property when you have protected it?
8.  What is the difference between the trademark 'TM' service mark 'SM' Registered 'R' in the circle and Copyright 'C' in the circle? 
9.  Why do so many Internet users believe that intellectual property has no value?
10. Where can I find licensing and intellectual property invention information?







   

No comments:

Post a Comment