Thursday, February 3, 2011

EOC week 4 Death Race Jeopardy


I enjoyed the game it helped me to better learn and understand some of the definitions that are covered in the book. I particularly enjoyed the fact that after the game we were awarded with extra credit points for the upcoming midterm for next week. I truly believe that this game of jeopardy is a very effective way of learning all of the vocabulary words. Racing others to the board of course will always be a blast due to the fact that you never know if you will be awarded for any of the work that we are putting in. I enjoyed having to work in groups and being able to see how others are doing with their studying. When you have over 50 definitions that you have to study only in a few weeks time it can be a little over whelming so when you get the chance to turn it into a game it is always a good way to relieve some stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment